Apr 21, 2018

Smile




Happy Saturday! 
I am up on the Technique Junkies blog with this card using a new release, Stencil Rings. Be sure to head over for the details on how I created it. but continue to read here as I have a discount code and the story behind my card.

You can save 10% off your entire order  at Technique Junkie Stamps (excluding a couple categories) 
you can use my code TJ10Ceal



The story behind my card.
I have a Facebook group, Because Kindness and there was a request to send a card to someone who was going to be away from home and it would be a hard time for them, no details were given which is fine I do not need details but this song by Harry Connick Jr  "Smile" came to mind and this card was created. I love this song and have included the lyrics below.


"Smile"
Smile tho' your heart is aching,
Smile
Even though it's breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by,
If you
Smile through your fear and sorrow,
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through- For you.
Light up your face with gladness,
Hide ev'ry trace of sadness,
Altho' a tear may be ever so near,
That's the time you must keep on trying,
Smile- What's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile.


I hp my card brought a smile to her  face. 



1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile