Dec 3, 2017

Day 3 of the 25 Days of Christmas


It's Day 3 of my 25 days of Christmas inspiration posts.



Sorry for the late post, I have been gone all day and forgot to check my blog to see if my post actually posted.
Today's card, uses Merry Patterns by Stampin Up, a limited set offered during a promotion. 
To make the card I started with a top folding note card, a white panel cut down with a stitched die and some patterned paper by Lawn Fawn. I stamped the greeting on the panel and colored it with Chameleon pens. The pine bough was stamped with Lemon Line Twist one of the new In-Color inks.
Super easy card that could be easily mass produced.

2 comments :

  1. Love this Ceal! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Getting colder here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a clean and efficient card ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile