Dec 8, 2017

Christmas Cheer



Welcome to Day 8 of the 25 days of Christmas Inspiration series, today's card is also for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers winter hop that starts today and runs through next Friday the 15th You will want to play along because there are lots of prizes to be won.


To make my card I used some Stampin Up products, I started with a Real Red top folding card base and some DSP from the Christmas Around the World pack, the Merry Cafe set and the Coffee Cup Framelits. The snowflake is by Birch Press Designs. 


I added the DSP to the front of the card and then stamped and cut out the coffee cup in Smoky slate. I stamped the plaid by using the Plaid Background stamp by Concord & 9th on Real Red cardstock with Black ink. To finish the card I added the greeting on the sleeve using the MISTI so it wasn't crooked, I stamped it with Versamark and then added white embossing powder. 




12 comments :

  1. Ceal, love the plaid lid on your coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid sleeve and matching lid -- turned out really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fabulous Christmas cup of cheer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the warm feel on this pretty creation, beautiful plaid lid touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABulous...love the pops of plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card. I love the rich plaid. I love anything plaid. Sweet snowflake and awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE! Great colors and that plaid looks almost like material! Very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun, I love it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful CAS card, Ceal. Love the snowflake and plaid cup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the plaid the way you used it is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love how you tip the top!
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile