Aug 2, 2017

Deck The Halls



Well we have 145 days until Christmas and only 20 weeks! Can you believe it, where has this year gone? I am getting a head start in my Christmas card making and the new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More is helping me out.


To make my card, I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I used Carols of Christmas set from the upcoming Holiday catalog from Stampin Up that is available now, along with an older set by Stampin Up, Christmas Pines. I sponged the top corner using Dapper Denim and stamped the pine from the set Christmas Pines several time using the MISTI stamping tool. I stamped the ornaments in different colors and cut them out using the coordinating dies





7 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous Ceal! What a great way to use these stamps. Thanks for the inspiration (might have to case this one)! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! That's all I can say, as you've taken my breath away...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous Ceal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love it Ceal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ceal, this card is just so beautifully done! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! You inspire me! Thank you for showing us your creation ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile