Nov 12, 2017

Celebrate



It's time for another challenge at AAA Cards, our sponsor is Happy Little Stampers with a $20 gift certificate to their store. 



To make my card I started with a top folding white note card, some distress ink and the Shenanigans stamp set by CAS-ual Fridays. I stamped the Celebrate from the Shenanigans set using Versamark ink and then embossed it using white embossing powder, next I masked off the area around it using post-it notes and sponged on some Broken China distress ink. After I removed the post it notes I added the "today is all about you" in black using the MISTI and the Creative Corners to line it up. To finish the card I added some Nuvo enamel drops.


8 comments :

  1. Wonderful card Ceal. Love the bold font and contrast of colours. My sort of card and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a fabulous bold sentiment. I love it and the ink behind it really makes things pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Ceal - so bold and eye-catching, yet so beautifully CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ceal, love how celebrate pops, so fun! Tracie 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly CAS! Love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fantastic sentiment which can certainly stand alone on a card with just the little embellies like you added. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colors, Ceal :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! I love the bold colour with the bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile