Sep 7, 2017

Mission Control, We have a Birthday


Making more birthday cards for September birthdays. It's day 7 of the 30 day coloring challenge and today I am playing with the cute Space Explorer set by My Favorite Things stamps. 
To make this card I started with a top folding note card and a panel cute down with a blueprints stitched die. I stamped the image on a scrap piece of yardstick and then colored it with Copic markers and then cut it out with the coordinating dies. For the background, I used a stencil also by MFT and sponged the three colors of ink around it. To finish the card I added the greeting and some foam tape to the image to give it dimension.

I am also entering this one in the color challenge at My Favorite Things





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile