Sep 5, 2017

My Sweet Petunia and Right at Home Swap



Happy Tuesday! 
Welcome to the My Sweet Petunia & Right at Home stamps collaboration bloghop. 
You should have arrived here from Laurie's blog, if not you will want to start from the beginning at Nicole's blog so you will not miss anything and if you leave a comment on each design team members blog you will be eligible for prizes and who doesn't love prizes?!?
There will be two prizes a misty of the winners choice (Original or Mini) and a prize pack from Right at Home stamps with consist of the Sunflower stamp set, Harvest Blessings stamp Set (new release), Two distress oxide inks in Cracked Pistachio and Peeled Paint. 
You have until Sept 8th at noon CST to comment and the winners will be posted on the My Sweet Petunia and Right at Home blogs. 



Now for my projects


My first card I used a piece of watercolor paper and the Mini MISTI to stamp a bunch of floral images because I really didn't know what I wanted to do. We were heading out for our anniversary trip and I had to get a card made before I left because we would not return until after the hop.
 I used the Anemone set and stamped the floral images using Versafine ink, because I knew I wanted to watercolor them. Anytime I stamp on watercolor paper I always use my MISTI to make sure I get a crisp image because of the texture. After stamping several images I colored them using Zig clean color pens and then cut them out using the coordinating die. For the background I used Distress Oxide inks in Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade.





Since I had so many floral images I decided to make a second card in the same color scheme. I brought the supplies with me in case I had some free time on our trip which I did, while the hubs was watching football I made this second card. I used Distress Oxide inks for the background on this one as well, I just splattered it on and made a couple brush strokes in the center.


That's all for me your next stop is Jill Hawkins and I promise she will have something beautiful to share.
Here is the full list in case you get lost, don't forget to leave comments on everyone's blog to be eligible to win 

34 comments :

  1. So pretty Ceal...love those backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' those inky backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your backgrounds are perfect for the sweet flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards - love the colors in your water colored backgrounds. My favorite Right at Home sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, Great card, love the soft yet vibrate color scheme & those flowers, gorg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your use of watercolors! These cards are very beautiful indeed. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet cards! Pretty colors and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both backgrounds. They make those flowers stand out beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are so pretty Ceal, got to love the MISTI for getting the sentiments on straight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great watercoloring on both cards.... love the flowers with swooping color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, I need distress oxides!

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL colors and backgrounds on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH so pretty, I love doing swap, gotta check it out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful ❤
    Great oxide backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These beautiful backgrounds really make these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards are very pretty! I love the colors you chose for them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards. Love the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The watercolor background are pretty. Love the blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the backgrounds and of course the cards overall!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very beautiful cards - love the soft colors and the pretty anemone flowers !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty, loving the watercolored background. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is sooo lovely! I'm looking forward to trying out my new Oxides now!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ceal, this is so pretty! LOve the colors, and their soft, sweet quality! also, the wonderful little peachy pink you've achieved using the pink/yellow mix!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are darling!I like how the oxide ink look in the background.They really accent the flowers.Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both cards look great. Can't pick a favourite. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful cards with cool watercolor background :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the backgrounds for these pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow!!! Your cards are really gorgeous!!! Colors are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the backgrounds on these pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loving those watercolored backgrounds and the font on the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile