Sep 21, 2017

MFT SuperStar Challenge


Late night card share and my last entry for the Card Design Superstar challenge at My Favorite Things. This one is for the Innovation Master challenge for specialty cards. 
To make my card I used the cute Magical Dragons set and the Happy Birthday Circle Frame along with the Circle Shaker Pouches which make making a shaker card a lot easier.
I started with white top folding note card and a stitched panel cut down with a blueprints die. I used the Radiating Rays stencil behind the shaker and also masked off the dragon so it is shining behind him also. For the shaker i used the Shaker pouch and placed the Happy Birthday circle frame around it. To finish the card I colored the dragon using Chameleon pens and added the panel to the card base.









1 comment :

  1. Lovely card, the dragon is cute and I really love the bursting yellow in its back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile