Sep 3, 2017

All Creatures Great & Small



Today starts a new challenge at AAA Cards,  our sponsor is Happy Little Stampers with a $20 gift certificate.

To make my card I started with a white top folding note card and a piece of watercolor paper. Next I colored the butterfly from the Butterfly Beauty set by Concord & 9th with Tombow markers and then spritzed with water t get the watercolor effect. I stamped two additional butterflies using Hero Arts ink. 
To finish the card I spritzed the card front with gold color shine by Heidi Swap.


5 comments :

  1. i like how the same stampset can make so many different cards :-D. your "creature" is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card - I love that colourful butterfly and the subtle gold splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ceal! Love all of the beautiful colors you used. Hugs, Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the colors on your butterfly and the watercolor affect! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours you used on the butterfly and that splattered background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile