Jun 10, 2017

Cheers




It's time for another challenge at Addicted to CAS and this week we are all about celebrating. Our sponsor is STAMPlorations with a $10 voucher to their store.


I attended a retreat at the last minute and I had to get all my DT cards done before I left so this one was super quick and easy.
I used a pool party card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I used the MISTI to be able to over stamp. I stamped the first image in Island fresh ink and then again in Versamark and embossed in gold.





8 comments :

  1. Love how you jazzed up the sentiment by making it two tones! Terrific inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really awesome love the double colored sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real i love how you treated the sentiment. stunning
    hugs
    jayvee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant card, Ceal. Love the two toned sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card, Ceal! I love your two-toned sentiment...it's so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is awesome, so clean and simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful way to use that fabulous sentiment stamp - I love the two toned effect! Thanks so much for having me join you as GD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. simple but striking! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile