Sep 20, 2016

A Card For Granny


Granny is turning 100 next month, not my granny but doesn't any granny that turns 100 need a bunch of cards? I think so. My friend Holly in Colorado has put together this card drive for her granny that will be 100 in October, they are throwing her a big party to celebrate and she is going to have lots of cards from lots of people she doesn't even know but that makes it even better. 

Happy Birthday Granny! 

To make my card I used the Birthday Blooms set and colored the floral image red because that is granny's favorite color. 

If you would like to send Granny a card you can ask to join this Facebook Group but you have to hurry because it's almost her birthday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile