Aug 1, 2016

So Suzy new release blog hop

It's August and time for the So Suzy Stamps DT to show off some new releases, make sure to visit each DT members blog to see all the fabulous cards made with these new stamps.
For my card I used the Martini Lady and the snarky sentiment More Dangerous.  
And today is free shipping on all orders over $25, so order today and take advantage of this special. 

To make my card I started with a Flirty Flamingo card base cut to 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 and a white panel cut 1/4 inch smaller.  I used a doily stencil to create my background by using the Clarity Brushes and some Peek-a-boo Peach and Flirty Flamingo ink, these brushes make it so simple to achieve the perfect background. Next I stamped the image using Versafine black ink and of course my Mini MISTI tool.  I finished the card by adding the snarky sentiment and a 
some sequins.



Oh and I have an exciting announcement to make. I have been asked and gladly accepted a  DT position on the MISTI design team...Squeeee


See how clean the image is stamped, that would never happen if it weren't for the MISTI!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile