Nov 22, 2015

New Game



Happy Sunday!
It's time for a new game at AAA Cards. You will have no excuse not to play because it's anything goes, well anything CAS that is. 


I am slowly making my way through the sea of boxes I have to unpack. I should be done with the kitchen and living area by tonight. My Studio will be later as I am getting an Original Scrapbox 2 for my housewarming present from the hubs. I am also going to have a huge purge when I make it to my studio boxes, so be on the lookout for that



10 comments :

  1. What a super cute image ceal and such fun and vibrant colouring!
    Glad you've managed to unpack your craft supplies and hope all going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable Ceal! Good to hear that you are settling in. Colorado misses you! Send me your new address when you get a minute please? ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mouse is such a litle cutie and well done for creating when you're in the middle of unpacking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the CAS of your card. I displays the little mouse wonderfully and the colours just pop off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed you're fitting card making around everything - it's not easy!! Love this cutie - how did you colour him?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this little guy, and what an awesome CAS creation you have made with him. Your coloring is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous CAS card Ceal! I love that little mouse! Good luck with all the unpacking and setting up of new your new studio!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ceal, your card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile